Our team studied on 42466 reviews available online for Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores, chose the finest ones and prepared Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Burt's Bees Cold Sore Treatment Rapid Rescue and Medicated Lip Balms||9.8||Buy On Amazon.com|
|2||Blistex Medicated Lip Balm||9.6||Buy On Amazon.com|
|3||Herpecin L Lip Balm Stick||9.4||Buy On Amazon.com|
|4||Blistex Medicated Lip Balm||9.4||Buy On Amazon.com|
|5||Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 0.21 oz||9||Buy On Amazon.com|
|6||Chap Ice Premium Medicated Lip Balm - Cold Sore Formula||8.6||Buy On Amazon.com|
|7||Carmex Classic Lip Balm Medicated 0.25 oz (Packs of 2)||8.6||Buy On Amazon.com|
|8||Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment for Dryness and Cold Sores||8.4||Buy On Amazon.com|
|9||eos Medicated Lip Balm - The Fixer - Lip Care to Repair and Protect Chapped and Dry Lips - Instant Cooling and Pain Relief with Natural Ingredients - 0.35 oz||8.4||Buy On Amazon.com|
|10||Morgans Morgans Lysine Lip Balm Medicated||8.4||Buy On Amazon.com|
Comparison Chart for Best Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores after analyzing 42466 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- Burt's Bees Cold Sore Treatment Rapid Rescue and Medicated Lip Balms
- Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, 0.15 Ounce Pack of 3
- Herpecin L Lip Balm Stick, SPF 30 & Lysine, Multi, Lemon, 0.1 Oz
- Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, Lip Medex for Cold, Sores, Cracked & Dry Lips 0.25 Oz x 2 Pack
- Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 0.21 oz
- Chap Ice Premium Medicated Lip Balm Cold Sore Formula, 0.5,OraLabs
- Carmex Classic Lip Balm Medicated 0.25 oz Packs of 2
- Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment for Dryness and Cold Sores, 0.21oz PACK OF 2
- eos Medicated Lip Balm The Fixer | Lip Care to Repair and Protect Chapped and Dry Lips | Instant Cooling...
- Morgans Morgans Lysine Lip Balm Medicated, 0.17 Ounce by Jubujub
1. Burt’s Bees Cold Sore Treatment Rapid Rescue and Medicated Lip Balms
- BURT’S BEES RAPID RESCUE: Burt’s Bees Rapid Rescue Cold Sore Treatment promotes healing from the first use and immediately relieves pain and discomfort.
- COLD SORE TREATMENT: A combination of comforting and cooling botanicals relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters to deliver powerful relief and protection COLD SORE TREATMENT: A combination of comforting and cooling botanicals relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters to deliver powerful relief and protection.
- WITH RHUBARB AND SAGE COMPLEX: Our unique formula pairs Rhubarb and Sage Complex with Menthol to help heal your lips fast from the first application.
- MEDICATED LIP BALM: Ease troubled lips with this refreshing, calming balm, specially formulated with Menthol and infused with Eucalyptus extract to renew your lips.
- READY TO GO RELIEF: Keep a tube in your medicine cabinet or have on hand during the winter months when you need relief the most.
- 100% NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULA: This 100% natural origin cold sore treatment from Burt’s Bees is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS.
2. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
- MOISTURIZATION: Seals in moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue.
- RELIEF: Helps relieve chapped or cracked lips.
- PROTECTION: Temporarily protects lips … three long-lasting protectants alleviate dryness and prevent reoccurrence.
- EASY APPLICATION: Glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage.
3. Herpecin L Lip Balm Stick
- HERPECIN L LIP BALM: Herpecin L Everyday Protection helps relieve and protect against cold sores, fever blisters, and chapped lips.
- TREAT YOUR LIPS: Herpecin L is the answer to dry, chapped lips, cold sores, sun & fever blisters.
- REAL RELIEF FROM REAL MEDICINE: Herpecin L soothes, moisturizes & creates a SPF 30 barrier to protect your lips against the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- SPF 30 PROTECTION: UV rays can increase your risk of sun cancer, chapped lips, early skin aging & damaged skin can promote the development of cold sores.
- HERPECIN L FOR COLD SORES: Uniquely formulated with dimethicone & lysine, Herpecin helps relieve & protect painful cracking of lips & promotes healing of cold sores without numbing or drying.
4. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
5. Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment 0.21 oz
- RELIEF: Contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching, and discomfort of lip sores and blisters.
- SOFTNESS: Moisture and emollient base hydrates and softens lip cells
- PENETRATING MOISTURIZATION: Advanced Moisture System delivers medication below lips’ surface
- SMOOTH: Beauty professionals use to smooth lip texture before applying color.
- CLINICALLY SHOWN: To elevate lip moisture, help heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall lip condition.
6. Chap Ice Premium Medicated Lip Balm – Cold Sore Formula
- Medicated lip balm
- For dry, chapped and windburned lips
- 2 per pack
7. Carmex Classic Lip Balm Medicated 0.25 oz (Packs of 2)
- Crafted for comfort
- The actual product may be different than product image
- Trusted relief for dry, chapped lips
- It soothes, it heals, it protects
8. Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment for Dryness and Cold Sores
- Product of Blistex
- Pack of 2
9. eos Medicated Lip Balm – The Fixer - Lip Care to Repair and Protect Chapped and Dry Lips - Instant Cooling and Pain Relief with Natural Ingredients - 0.35 oz
- 24 Hour Hydration: Medicated lip treatment relieves pain associated with cold sores or fever blisters by giving you immediate moisture and protection.
- Instant Moisturizer: Easily reinforce your skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture with just one swipe.
- Sustainably Sourced: Lip balm is made with shea butter and all natural mint extract flavor
- Natural Mint Flavor: Delicious and natural mint flavor make lip repair healthy and tasty
- SuperShield SHEA: Formulated without parabens or phthalates; Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
10. Morgans Morgans Lysine Lip Balm Medicated
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Medicated Lip Balm For Cold Sores on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.